Telecom Expense Management
Controlling your wireline, wireless and data services, and other telecom expenses is hard enough when you are deployed across the U.S. Additionally, if you have offices around the world, then understanding (let alone controlling) your services cost is truly daunting – and often impossible.
What is Telecom Expense Management (TEM)?
The simple answer to this question is: Telecom Expense Management, known as TEM, is a combination of:
- The ability to forensically review, audit and dispute every bill – month in and month out – and deliver 100% of those savings back to you!
- A partner that performs and streamlines all the IT/Telecom operations you don’t have the resources or expertise to execute.
- The most detailed inventory and asset management solution in the market to help you manage all things telecom.
- An advocate for your business: you spend a lot of money on carriers and you don’t deserve to let them cheat you – but they do.
- A single view of both summary and detailed reports delivered in the format you require to make more informed decisions.
- An independent objective partner who will benchmark and review all contracts, rates and terms and conditions – and is not an Agent/Broker.
All of which work together to provide easy visibility into, and control of, a company’s communications environment.
"Do I Need TEM?"
To catch billing errors, you need to be looking for them.
Businesses rely on multiple telecom tools and technologies, from telephone landlines and computers to smartphones, tablets, laptops and smart devices to get the job done today.
As your business grows and new technologies emerge, so will the number of people in your organization needing to use those technologies to stay connected. More staff means more devices and more complexity: and a greater chance for costly errors.
Network Control has over 22 years of TEM experience, partnering with businesses to catch errors, from the simplest to the most complex.
Let us help you find and fix yours!
The Benefits of Telecom Expense Management
Preventing errors and saving you money are one of the largest benefits of TEM.
Network Control’s TEM Solution Gives you the Control and Visibility
your Business Needs
Our services cover the communications assets themselves, such as landline circuits, switches, wireless devices, smartphones, pagers, conference calling services, data infrastructure, and the contracts and expenses associated with them. Network Control’s solution is designed to manage the inventory of services and assets, track usage of the various voice and data services, and control the cost of it all.
With Network Control you get:
- Full Auditing and Allocation all Telecom Invoices & Charges
- Order, change and terminate services (MACD)
- Cost optimization and expense reduction
- A single view of all Telecom Inventory & Expenses
- Proactive alerts on spend deviations and exceptions
- Exception reporting that highlights the deviation in spend and changes to services which effect your bottom line
- Contract and Rate alerts
- Benchmarking and management of contracts
- Payment of telecom bills and invoices
- Support services
- Full integration with your existing IT/Telecom team
In short, you get a comprehensive solution for visibility and control over your voice and data assets and services. We help you identify areas for improvement, reduce risk through enforceable policies, and equally important, control (and often reduce) spend in this core-to-the-business infrastructure.
Contact Us To Get Started