Job duties include analyzing, approving and managing client IT expenses (including local, long distance, internet, Cloud, cellular, etc.), creating monthly financial reports, and ordering telecom services. The position requires analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication. Billing Analysts utilize Network Control’s TemNet® software, a revolutionary “anywhere, anytime” web-based TEM dashboard, inventory, reporting, and management tool. The TemNet® platform provides great flexibility and customer specific capabilities not often found in competing tools.
Network Control offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Volunteer Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more!