Job duties include working daily with wireless devices such as iPhones, Androids and tablets. Analysts assist Network Control clients in establishing user policies, ordering devices, and troubleshooting when the devices are not working properly. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication as daily responsibilities include discussions with individual end users and vendors. Technical Support Analysts utilize Network Control’s TemNet® software, a revolutionary “anywhere, anytime” web-based TEM dashboard, inventory, reporting and management tool. The TemNet® platform provides great flexibility and customer specific capabilities not often found in competing tools.
Network Control offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Volunteer Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more!